Christian poem for Death row inmates

Are you searching for: death row poems, innocent death row inmates, innocent people on death row, innocent death row, death penalty innocent? If so, I have a message from God to share with you...

                 Proclaim Liberty to the Captives on death row!

                                    Isaiah 61:1

God knows how it feels to be on death row because He was once on death row Himself. God knows the inmates on death row because He is there comforting their hearts today! God knows the sorrow in their hearts as they wait to be executed by man. God is on death row comforting the lonely and broken hearted.  He is there comforting their hearts today! The reason why I know God is there comforting their hearts is because He came and visited me and comforted mine when I went to prison.

God came and comforted my heart when I went to prison. I was not on death row, but I know how despair feels. I have felt the despair of  death row, but not the despair of waiting to be executed! 

When I was in prison,  I didn't have no one to comfort me. I wished I had someone to visit or maybe send a letter with some comforting words in it. I prayed for someone to help me overcome the loneliness and despair I was feeling. Unfortunately, there was no one to come to my rescue except the Lord! I was at my lowest or darkest hour the Lord came and gave me a reason to continue living! He and my mother provided comfort while I was in prison.

This is a special comforting poem for inmates and prisoners in jails and prisons, and even death row! This poem is for those inmates who have been forsaken by friends and family members. God heard my prayers and gave me these words to share with the world. I pray this poem can make it to the hands of a death row inmate.

                                                                            
                                                    Sentence to Die

When I first broke the law, I had never did any time,
I was ignorant about the judicial system,
when they convicted me of the crime.
I had no money to pay an attorney to advocate my case,
so I testified to the court asking for mercy and grace.
I fooled myself by thinking everything will be fine,
“just plead guilty” was the only thing came to mind.
I’m sorry your honor about this crime”,
but the judge had no mercy, and sentenced me with a huge fine.
But thousands of innocent people are also
unjustly judged and tried,
some suffer greatly where the law is unjustly applied.
I prayed hard about these things, I know God heard,
because He shared with me a very special word…

“Do thou not remember when I was prosecuted,
judged, and tried?
They charged Me with speaking blasphemy,
but everyone knows they lied.
I did not need an attorney because
the truth speaks for itself,
but they said I had no evidence to support my story
and sentenced me to death. I told the truth,
but the prosecutors turned it into a lie,
I had many witnesses but they still sentenced Me to die.
Wherefore, thou shall know the truth about the laws of man,
thou shall be prosecuted and convicted
without ever taking the stand.
But I shall deliver the captives so the world can see,
that I can deliver those whose trusts and believes in Me.”

Isaiah 37:20, John 7:51, John 8:15. I Tim 1:8-10
                          


God bless you! Thank you for your visit and support!
 Purchase my Prison Poetry Booklet.for only $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of Poems DoYou Like?

Loading...

Popular Posts

View Older Posting

My Testimony

My Photo

                    

                           


    

                 Inspirational and Spiritual Poetry

We all need inspiration and encouragement. Sometimes just a kind word can be a blessing and it can help us get  through our darkness hour!! During those struggling times, I try to find some inspiring words to share and comfort. A good encouraging word can turn someones life around.

"He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted and proclaim LIBERTY to the captives."
Isaiah 61:1

                                  My Testimony 

I was born and raised in Detroit MI. I grew up in an unstable home. My father physically and mentally abused my mother. His abusiveness had an adverse effect on me as well as my siblings. It caused homelessness and a lot of mental anguish. It also caused a great deal of hardship and grief.

As a result, I did not attend school regularly. I developed a leaning disability. I did not like going to school. I could not read and comprehend like other kids in elementary. I struggled though middle school and eventually dropped out in the 9th grade.

 I did not get involved in any criminal activity during this time, but I wasn’t doing anything constructive with my life either. I was not interested in sports or anything else that would make my life better.

 I began smoking marijuana at around sixteen years old. I tried alcohol, but didn’t like the taste or the feeling of being drunk. So I stuck with smoking weed until I meet crack in 1984.

 My life quickly grew out of control. I lied, cheated, and stole to support my crack habit. My only purpose in life was to get high. I lost friends and family members trust and respect. Getting high was all that mattered to me.

 At twenty-seven, I committed my first felony that lead me to prison. It was one of the worse experience s of my life. I was completely lost and did not know or understand just how serious things were.

 As result of my insanity, I went to prison several more times. My last visit was indeed the lowliest and darkest periods in my life. I lost all hope about myself. Despair became my best friend as I sit in the cold jail cell. I thought of ways to end my life because I did not want to go through the pain and suffering anymore. But at my lowest moment, something happened. The Lord came and touched my heart and gave me a reason to continue on.

Today, I use my experience to help inspire and uplift others. I want my poems to glory God and give encouragement and inspiration to the "Brokenhearted"

 Tim's Personalized Greeting Cards© We create and design inspirational products such as greeting cards, and inspirational plaques. Our goals are, but limited to: quality, satisfaction, and trust. We are committed in bringing a smiling heart to our supporters!

 We also compose sentiments especially for your particular need. We believe that words are the foundation of life. Therefore, we put great emphasis on the sentiments used in our products. 

 I personally guarantee your heart will be filled with joy, happiness, and encouragement after reading one of our cards! When you support this ministry it helps us to bless others.

                  Thanks for your support!                    

                    Like us on Facebook:

  1.             A SPECIAL HARVEST
  2.             JUST DO IT
  3.              FEAR NOT
  4.             A WORD CALLED LOVE

                            Matthew 25:35-40

                                             

 

Follow us on Twitter!

Our most popular posts

God is calling on the world to repent!

Our Associates

God's Rappers From Uganda