God wants to Thank you for your hard work!

You are searching for: Christian labor day poems,  day by day poems, Christian poems about labor day, labor day poem,  or labor day poems poetry? If so, God has a special message to share with you: "Thank you for your hard work!"

God wants to thank all His servants who work hard everyday for Him. He wants to thank you for going out and helping the needy. He want to thank those who are providing services for the needy. God want you to know that your services are recorded in the Book of Life! And that you will be compensated by Him for your faithful service.

This is a spiritual poem about God. God requires us to feed the hungry, visit the sick, and encourage those who are down. The  Lord is surely going to bless you for all the hard work you are doing for Him!
                                                  
 

                                      Laborers Are Few                            

O Lord, without true laborers
Your sheep will die,
 the truth of this is being covered by a lie…
 Many are starving because they
have nothing to eat, 
others don't even have shoes to put on their feet.
Many are without shelter
no place to lay their head,
many are hungry needing to be  feed...
Indeed the laborers are just a few
 so this is what I'm coming to do...
I shall take back all I have given to man. 
and give it to the sick and suffering all over the land.
I need laborers to come work for Me,
I need laborers who are willing to work for free. 
Where are the laborers who are keeping My sheep alive?
Where are My laborers to help them survive?"

  Featured verses:

    Isaiah 26:11, Jeremiah 39:18, James 1:12-15

Tim Gillam

 view crime of blasphemy

Help God by posting  this link over the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of Poems DoYou Like?

Loading...

Popular Posts

View Older Posting

My Testimony

My Photo

                    

                           


    

                 Inspirational and Spiritual Poetry

We all need inspiration and encouragement. Sometimes just a kind word can be a blessing and it can help us get  through our darkness hour!! During those struggling times, I try to find some inspiring words to share and comfort. A good encouraging word can turn someones life around.

"He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted and proclaim LIBERTY to the captives."
Isaiah 61:1

                                  My Testimony 

I was born and raised in Detroit MI. I grew up in an unstable home. My father physically and mentally abused my mother. His abusiveness had an adverse effect on me as well as my siblings. It caused homelessness and a lot of mental anguish. It also caused a great deal of hardship and grief.

As a result, I did not attend school regularly. I developed a leaning disability. I did not like going to school. I could not read and comprehend like other kids in elementary. I struggled though middle school and eventually dropped out in the 9th grade.

 I did not get involved in any criminal activity during this time, but I wasn’t doing anything constructive with my life either. I was not interested in sports or anything else that would make my life better.

 I began smoking marijuana at around sixteen years old. I tried alcohol, but didn’t like the taste or the feeling of being drunk. So I stuck with smoking weed until I meet crack in 1984.

 My life quickly grew out of control. I lied, cheated, and stole to support my crack habit. My only purpose in life was to get high. I lost friends and family members trust and respect. Getting high was all that mattered to me.

 At twenty-seven, I committed my first felony that lead me to prison. It was one of the worse experience s of my life. I was completely lost and did not know or understand just how serious things were.

 As result of my insanity, I went to prison several more times. My last visit was indeed the lowliest and darkest periods in my life. I lost all hope about myself. Despair became my best friend as I sit in the cold jail cell. I thought of ways to end my life because I did not want to go through the pain and suffering anymore. But at my lowest moment, something happened. The Lord came and touched my heart and gave me a reason to continue on.

Today, I use my experience to help inspire and uplift others. I want my poems to glory God and give encouragement and inspiration to the "Brokenhearted"

 Tim's Personalized Greeting Cards© We create and design inspirational products such as greeting cards, and inspirational plaques. Our goals are, but limited to: quality, satisfaction, and trust. We are committed in bringing a smiling heart to our supporters!

 We also compose sentiments especially for your particular need. We believe that words are the foundation of life. Therefore, we put great emphasis on the sentiments used in our products. 

 I personally guarantee your heart will be filled with joy, happiness, and encouragement after reading one of our cards! When you support this ministry it helps us to bless others.

                  Thanks for your support!                    

                    Like us on Facebook:

  1.             A SPECIAL HARVEST
  2.             JUST DO IT
  3.              FEAR NOT
  4.             A WORD CALLED LOVE

                            Matthew 25:35-40

                                             

 

Follow us on Twitter!

Our most popular posts

God is calling on the world to repent!

Our Associates

God's Rappers From Uganda