Guide on how to renew your spirit


This is a easy guide on how to renew your mind, body, and spirit. If you follow this easy guide, you will receive a spiritual enlightenment. You will receive  resurrection of your mind, body, and soul!

God will restore your mind, body, and spirit once you make a confession to Him. A confession of what you ask? God is wanting to hear a confession of sins! God is wanting to give you a new mind and body, but a confession of sins must come first!

I humbly ask you to consider repenting today to God and then tell others to do so immediately! Perhaps if the whole world repents God will not bring judgement on earth!





                                 
God is calling for the world to Repent!

“Behold, as a thief comes in the night, so shall I appear,
Repent now!  The kingdom is near!
Hear My words that I am about to say,
Hear of about the abominations that is going on today.
Be not be like the hypocrites and say “I have no sin”
I shall soon pass My judgement on all women and men!
My people have turned to selfishness and greed,
They have forgotten the poor and those who are in need.
Sex, money, and drugs have made My people go astray,
I Am inviting My people to return to Me today.
 My people are people are caught in jewelry and fine apparel, 
 and are worshiping  false gods like in the days of Pharaoh.
I want My people to love Me like a man who loves his wife,
I want them return to Me so I can bless them with an abundant life.
My soul grieves when My people over look those in need, ­­
My soul grieves when I see My people 
caught up in religious scams and greed.
I have blessed many man to have great wealth,
And many have dishonored Me, by spending it all on himself.
My people are self-righteousness and full of pride,
Many of them  are even worshiping the ones who have died.
Do not be deceived, for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap,
 I shall remember those have are teaching My people deceit.
Because of false doctrine,  My people are believing  a lie,
but this great evil I declare shall soon die.
My people believe in science, sorcery, and magic 
more than they believe in Me,
 but I shall do a great thing for all the world to see!
Since My people love iPads, iPhones, and HD television,
this is what I am going to do in honor of  their decision.
I shall send a great mighty wind,
it shall sweep the earth of all its sin.
The storm will be for those who love of money, sex, and fancy cars,
I shall do this as sure as I made the moon and stars.
The storm shall clean and remove all corruption,
Indeed, It shall cause great destruction.
My anger burns like a fire,
but to hurt them is not My desire.
Woe to those pastors and preachers that have lied, 
when My wrath comes there will not be a place to hide.
Woe to the fortune tellers who are prophesying prosperity and peace,
My wrath is soon coming as sure as the sun rises in the east.
Woe to those who profit from using My Name,
Woe to those who mock me,
 My words shall not be in vain… 
Woe to lawyers, judges and prosecutors 
who make the poor and weak their prey,
 Woe to all the wickedness in the world today.
Behold, My wrath shall soon come to pass!
 but my mercy and compassion will always last.
Sex, money, and drugs have made My people go astray,
All of this is why I Am calling My people to repent today.

Genesis Chapter 6, Book of Revelations

Tim Gillam

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of Poems DoYou Like?

Loading...

Popular Posts

View Older Posting

My Testimony

My Photo

                    

                           


    

                 Inspirational and Spiritual Poetry

We all need inspiration and encouragement. Sometimes just a kind word can be a blessing and it can help us get  through our darkness hour!! During those struggling times, I try to find some inspiring words to share and comfort. A good encouraging word can turn someones life around.

"He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted and proclaim LIBERTY to the captives."
Isaiah 61:1

                                  My Testimony 

I was born and raised in Detroit MI. I grew up in an unstable home. My father physically and mentally abused my mother. His abusiveness had an adverse effect on me as well as my siblings. It caused homelessness and a lot of mental anguish. It also caused a great deal of hardship and grief.

As a result, I did not attend school regularly. I developed a leaning disability. I did not like going to school. I could not read and comprehend like other kids in elementary. I struggled though middle school and eventually dropped out in the 9th grade.

 I did not get involved in any criminal activity during this time, but I wasn’t doing anything constructive with my life either. I was not interested in sports or anything else that would make my life better.

 I began smoking marijuana at around sixteen years old. I tried alcohol, but didn’t like the taste or the feeling of being drunk. So I stuck with smoking weed until I meet crack in 1984.

 My life quickly grew out of control. I lied, cheated, and stole to support my crack habit. My only purpose in life was to get high. I lost friends and family members trust and respect. Getting high was all that mattered to me.

 At twenty-seven, I committed my first felony that lead me to prison. It was one of the worse experience s of my life. I was completely lost and did not know or understand just how serious things were.

 As result of my insanity, I went to prison several more times. My last visit was indeed the lowliest and darkest periods in my life. I lost all hope about myself. Despair became my best friend as I sit in the cold jail cell. I thought of ways to end my life because I did not want to go through the pain and suffering anymore. But at my lowest moment, something happened. The Lord came and touched my heart and gave me a reason to continue on.

Today, I use my experience to help inspire and uplift others. I want my poems to glory God and give encouragement and inspiration to the "Brokenhearted"

 Tim's Personalized Greeting Cards© We create and design inspirational products such as greeting cards, and inspirational plaques. Our goals are, but limited to: quality, satisfaction, and trust. We are committed in bringing a smiling heart to our supporters!

 We also compose sentiments especially for your particular need. We believe that words are the foundation of life. Therefore, we put great emphasis on the sentiments used in our products. 

 I personally guarantee your heart will be filled with joy, happiness, and encouragement after reading one of our cards! When you support this ministry it helps us to bless others.

                  Thanks for your support!                    

                    Like us on Facebook:

  1.             A SPECIAL HARVEST
  2.             JUST DO IT
  3.              FEAR NOT
  4.             A WORD CALLED LOVE

                            Matthew 25:35-40

                                             

 

Follow us on Twitter!

Our most popular posts

God is calling on the world to repent!

Our Associates

God's Rappers From Uganda